Saturday, August 13, 2011

PE2_iMovie

So excited to see all the features that can be put to use through enabling the advanced toolbar settings!!!



One of my most favorite tricks that I learned was that you can insert still photos into your creations!! AND you have options beyond that! You can just simply insert it in between frames, or you can split a clip with it, or my personal favorite is you can insert it in the frame with the picture in picture feature!!! (Shown below)



I also really love that you can add little mini soundbites to a frame, and that you have so much control over the length and volume of the sound as well!!! Really had fun going through all the different sound effects available in iMovie and seeing what I could insert where to liven up my movie!!! (shown below)


I even learned that you could insert music from your iTunes and add it to your clips!

Gotta love the finishing touch of a completion certificate too, no matter how old you are those are always nice :)





No comments:

Post a Comment