Saturday, August 13, 2011

PE3_iMovie

When it finally came time for me to make my movie I really didn't even know where to start. I purposely recorded things in spurts of small clips so that I could practice using the things I learned in the organizing clips section of the tutorials. Being able to tag your clips was actually extremely helpful for putting them in a good order for use. It was also nice to learn that you could edit and delete parts of the clips even after it was in the project window, something I never knew. I also never knew that all your unused footage was stored somewhere in case you ever need retrieve it as a filler or just to take a second look!

Once I had all my clips in the order that I wanted them in the project finder I decided to import my photos from iPhoto as the tutorial suggested.

Importing photos from my iPhone into iPhoto so I can use them in iMovie!! Cool!!

Next I began to experiment with the different effects like inserting still pictures, sound effects, captions, and transitions!!!

Playing with the titles!!!  







I was so excited by the time I got done playing with everything and all my ideas that I didn't even realize that I had gone way over the time limit for the assignment! I really was not sure where or what to cut out so I decided to post my post my original and also edit it down and post that version as well. I feel so comfortable with the program now, I think I am ready to go to home depot to get things to make my own green screen!!!!!! (or maybe blue...who knows?!?!?)









No comments:

Post a Comment