Sunday, March 4, 2012

Wk 1 Mac Wimba Archive

Well, I can definitely start off by saying that I CANNOT miss anymore Wimba sessions in this class! Come heck or high water I need to make it. I say this because it seems as though so much information was gone over, and a lot of it I had questions on. The leadership project definitely has me a bit shook, so I would have liked to be present to ask initial questions on that, however I know we will speak of it more in the future. It was helpful to go over everything that we will be doing this month because it is a lot! I try to work ahead and was a little confused on all of the blog posts that we are required to do this month, however the Wimba session explanations cleared the confusion right up for me. Things got pretty real when it was mentioned that those that are not prepared by week 3 of this month will not go on to month 12 of the program! Not that I am a slacker, or feel as though I will not be ready...it just made me realize how close graduation is and that my CBR needs to be in tip top shape ASAP!! No extensions possible because that will throw off completion of the program dates! I mean all of this just screamed "holy cow, the finish line really is RIGHT there!!!". I'm looking forward to another great month of learning new things!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing the archive. Yes, you are just about finished with your EMDT journey...

    ReplyDelete